Thursday, January 28, 2010

feedback :)

we've been lucky to have some of the friendliest clients around. here's what people have been saying about your favorite dogwalking team...

"Press Paws is our new favorite. We were so happy to return home from a long weekend and find all the animals (3 goats, 30 chickens, 1 duck, 2 cats and louie the dog) all happy. We were also pleased to see that some things were left better than found…thanks for planting that plant that would have croaked in the heat. We highly recommend Press Paws to all our pet owner pals." -Jeff G. (Beaver Creek, OR)

"I work as a tax accountant, and Mark & Beth at Press Paws helped me out a great deal during a very busy tax season when I had to stay at work and put in long hours. I didn't have to worry about my dog, Trigger, at all, as they fed him and made sure he got outside for some exercise. Mark and Beth are extremely helpful!" -Matty P. (Berkley, MI)

No comments:

Post a Comment